The Taft University System
The Taft University System currently consists of two educational divisions, William Howard Taft University and Taft Law School.
Prior to 2008, Taft’s school of law, operated as a school within William Howard Taft University. As a result of a reorganization, which was reviewed and approved by faculty, regulatory bodies and its accrediting agency, the school of law was re-branded as Taft Law School with Administrative Offices in Santa Ana, California.
As a result of the reorganization, William Howard Taft University currently offers degree programs through The Boyer Graduate School of Education and The W. Edwards Deming School of Business.
Board of Advisors
- Neil A. Johnson, Ph.D.
- President, William Howard Taft University
- David L. Boyd, J.D., C.P.A.
- Chancellor, The Taft University System
- Robert O. Bulster, M.B.A., C.P.A.
- Director of Finance
- Sycuan Casino and Resort
- Roger Duthoy, Ed.D.
- Faculty Representative
- Lois J. Lee, Ph.D., J.D.
- Founding Director
- Children of the Night
- Barry P. Resnick, Ed.D.
- Dean of The School of Education
- Former President of the Board of Education of the
- Orange Unified School District
- Duane E. Stiff, Ph.D.
- Former Member of the Board of Trustees of the
- Capistrano Unified School District
- Robert K. Strouse, J.D.
- Dean, Taft Law School
- Peter Vander Haeghen, Ed.D.
- Retired Dean, Coastline Community College